Halesowen Town FC Ground Regulations:
1. the Club reserves the right of admission to the ground. On no account will permission be granted to a person who is subject to a Domestic Banning Order or a Club Ban.
2. All matches will be played in accordance with the rules of the Football Association the relevant league, and Laws of the game and with such rules and regulations that Halesowen Town FC may make from time to time.
3. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day, at any particular time and Halesowen Town FC reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
4. No refund of any admission charge paid at the turnstile will be refunded.
5. Should a match be abandoned before half time, a voucher for the rearranged match will be issued on production of proof of attendance e.g. ticket stub.
6. Should a match be abandoned after half time, no voucher or refund will be issued. Everyone must pay again when the match is rearranged.
7. All persons entering the ground must pay for admission or hold a valid season ticket.
8. All young children of ages 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times e.g. parent or guardian.
9. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the ground any person(s) who refuses to be searched by any steward, servant or agent of the Club or by a Police Officer.
10. Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, laser devices, air horns, knives, bottles glass vessels, poles (for use with flags/banners), and other articles or containers that might be used as weapon, are not permitted in the ground.
11. Flags and banners must not interfere with the viewing of spectators. In addition flags and banners must not be applied to obstruct advertising boards or directional signs.
12. The throwing of any object within the stadium is strictly prohibited.
13. The use of foul and abusive language, threatening behaviour, obscene chanting, sexist or racist abuse to any person is strictly prohibited.
14. The use of drugs or any illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
15. Smoking and vaping is only allowed in designated areas of the ground and prohibited in any covered area of the ground including the Shed End and Harry Rudge Stand.
16. Unauthorised persons are strictly prohibited from entering the field of play, or the surrounding area unless advised to do so in an emergency.
17. In the event of a crowd segregated game, the moving from one enclosed area to another without the permission of a steward, police officer or servant or agent of the Club is strictly prohibited.
18. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places and the standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly prohibited.
19. The climbing of floodlight pylon stands or any other structures within the ground is strictly prohibited.
20. Unnecessary noise such as from the use of radio sets, loud hailers and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the ground.
21. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in any seating area whilst play is in progress is strictly prohibited and may result in ejection from the ground.
22. The consumption of alcohol is only allowed in plastic glasses outside of the designated bar areas in accordance with local Licensing Authorities.
23. Any person attempting to enter the ground or being inside the ground whilst drunk will be ejected and may be arrested.
24. Being in possession of alcohol stored in any type of portable container (glass, can, bottle etc) when entering the ground will be ejected.
25. No glass bottles or glasses are allowed outside of the bar areas.
26. All plastic drink bottles will be served with the top removed.
27. Anyone may be asked to produce ID when purchasing alcohol, anyone failing to produce suitable ID will be refused service.
28. It is a criminal offence for someone to purchase alcohol for anyone under age, anyone caught doing so will be ejected from the ground and may face prosecution.
29. It is the responsibility of the adult to ensure any U-16's they are responsible for adheres to these regulations, failure to comply could result in both being ejected from the ground. Anyone 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult or concession.
30. Any person admitting to gain admittance to, or being found within, a section of the ground designated for "Players, Management, Officials, Vice Presidents or Directors" without the appropriate authorisation may be ejected from the ground.
31. Only persons specifically authorised in advance by Halesowen Town FC are permitted to distribute either without charge or offer for sale within the ground any programmes, magazine or any other literature.
32. Anybody found damaging or defacing the property of Halesowen Town FC will be prosecuted.
33. Anyone who uses insulting to improper conduct towards the officials will be removed from the ground.
34. Persons failing to comply with an instruction from a steward, Police Officer, servant or agent of the Club will be ejected from the ground.
35. CCTV cameras are in use in various areas of the ground and the Club may itself use or pass to the police, or any football authority or other Club, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
36. Halesowen Town FC reserves the right for its servant, agent, steward or Police Officer to remove from the ground any person(s) who does not comply with these ground regulations, the rules and regulations of the Football Association and Northern Premier League that we participate in, or whose presence in the ground is, or could reasonably construed as, constituting a source of danger, nuisance, annoyance to another other person.
37. ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE GROUND ARE ADMITTED ONLY SUBJECT TO THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THE ABOVE GROUND REGULATIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AND THE NORTHERN PREMIER LEAGUE. ENTRY TO THE GROUND WILL CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.