Yeltz Yule Christmas Quiz 2020 December 2020 - Yeltz Yule Christmas Quiz There may be no football to enjoy this Christmas, but you can keep your mind firmly on Halesowen Town with DJ’s Yeltz Yule Christmas Quiz 2020 giving 12 questions to ponder for the 12 days of Christmas. Entries should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and there’s a bottle of bubbly waiting for the winner.
1. Who scored the first Yeltz goal of the current league season?
2. What colour shirts did the Yeltz wear in their away victories at National League Maidenhead, Halifax and Barnet earlier this year?
3. Name the only opposition team that Halesowen Town have not yet played since joining the Southern League Division One Central?
4. Who is the longest serving Yeltz first team squad member?
5. Vice Chairman Rod Brown formerly managed the now defunct Halesowen Harriers. In what year did Halesowen Town last play Halesowen Harriers in a competitive fixture (excluding friendlies)?
6. Name the Halesowen Town Academy player who has recently signed for Halesowen Town’s first team?
7. Why was 1483 a significant number in Halesowen’s epic FA Trophy run last season?
8. Over which of the four sides of the Grove does the sun set during an August evening game?
9. What sport used to be played on the land where the main car park within the Grove is now situated?
10. What was manager Paul Smith’s normal position in his playing days?
11. How many miles did Ben and Richard complete in circuiting the ground for their ‘regenerate the Grove’ fundraising efforts of May 2020?
12. What will be the attendance at Halesowen Town’s next home league game?